- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New Zealand.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861