- Battle of Monocacy.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861