- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Grand Canyon
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639