- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Spanish Remove Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846