- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The city of New York.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639