- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- New Zealand.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639