- Hudson's Bay's country
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- New Zealand.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Washington, George Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780