- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Reid, John Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1685