- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Sites and Collections: Ammem Remove Contributor: Reid, John Remove
Bibliographic information on back reprinted. Stokes called this "the first known copperplate made in America." (v. 6 plate 84, opp. p. 60). This was disproved by Wroth. Map was engraved in England. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Reid, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1685