- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639