- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Coasts Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639