- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Canada Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777