- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Quebec Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777