- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Canada Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Hand colored. LC copy deteriorated in margins. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudson's River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--A plan of the city of New York.--Plan of Amboy, with its environs, from an actual survey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1043 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776