- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- General map of Cairo.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: New York Remove Contributor: Holland, Samuel Remove
Scale ca. 1:650,000. Hand colored. LC copy deteriorated in margins. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions. Insets: A chart of the mouth of Hudson's River, from Sandy Hook to New York.--A plan of the city of New York.--Plan of Amboy, with its environs, from an actual survey. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1043 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: Holland, Samuel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1776