- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Campbell, Albert H. Remove Location: Dinwiddie County Remove
Description derived from published bibliography. Map of parts of Prince George, Dinwiddie, and Chesterfield counties, showing roads, railroads, towns, vegitation, houses and names of residents. Relief shown by hachures. Similar to no. 606, LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.). Sun print. This item is in the Map Collection of the Library of Virginia; please contact the Library's Archives Research Services department for more information. ...
- Contributor: Campbell, Albert H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864