- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Bristol Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 952 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and directory. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler, T. M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1912