- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: Russell, Robert E. L. Remove Location: Fishers Hill Remove
Shows Confederate positions in red, roads in brown, and vegetation in green. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 539 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Russell, Robert E. L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864