- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Yellowstone National Park
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Contributor: United States Coast Survey Remove Subject: Tidewater (Region) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Shows fortifications, settlements, roads, railroads, streams, and vegetation in some areas. Also covers Richmond city region. Annotated in purple ink at lower right: Camps and routes of march of the U.S. Engineer Battln. during the Peninsula Campaign--1862. [Signed] Gilbert Thompson, U.S. Eng'r Battln.--1862. Also annotated in purple ink to show the lines of march in 1864 and ship ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Lindenkohl, A. - Lindenkohl, H. (Henry) - Krebs, Charles G. - Thompson, Gilbert
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865