- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of Liberia
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639