- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639