- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- China-India border.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862