- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- China-India border.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Chicago, central business section.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: Confederate States of America Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps