- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Location: Richmond Remove Subject: Confederate States of America Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps