- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- The city of New York.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Berdan, Hiram Remove
Details the action of July 1, 1862, with most of the major Confederate forces under the command of Stonewall Jackson, D. H. Hill, and Magruder, identified in their location north of Malvern Hill, and all the Union troops due south of the Confederates, notably including Berdan's sharpshooters and the troops of Heintzelman, under whom Sneden served, Couch, Morell, and others.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861