- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Corps, 3rd Remove Location: Charles City Remove
Map shewing [sic] march of the [U.S.] Army from Harrison's Landing or Westover to Williamsburg, Virginia, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th August.
Illustrates the path McClellan's troops took in August 1862 after their July encampment at Harrison's Landing ended. The 1st Corps under Fitz-John Porter, the 6th Corps under Sedgwick, and the 4th Corps under Keyes are shown traveling due east from Charles City Courthouse across the Chickahominy River toward Williamsburg while the 3rd Corps under Heintzelman travels on a northeastern route from Charles City Courthouse ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861