- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A capital do Brasil.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- China-India border.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Corps, 3rd Remove Location: Charles City Remove
Map shewing [sic] march of the [U.S.] Army from Harrison's Landing or Westover to Williamsburg, Virginia, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th August.
Illustrates the path McClellan's troops took in August 1862 after their July encampment at Harrison's Landing ended. The 1st Corps under Fitz-John Porter, the 6th Corps under Sedgwick, and the 4th Corps under Keyes are shown traveling due east from Charles City Courthouse across the Chickahominy River toward Williamsburg while the 3rd Corps under Heintzelman travels on a northeastern route from Charles City Courthouse ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861