- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The city of New York.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of Liberia
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Corps, 3rd Remove Location: Charles City Remove
Map shewing [sic] march of the [U.S.] Army from Harrison's Landing or Westover to Williamsburg, Virginia, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th August.
Illustrates the path McClellan's troops took in August 1862 after their July encampment at Harrison's Landing ended. The 1st Corps under Fitz-John Porter, the 6th Corps under Sedgwick, and the 4th Corps under Keyes are shown traveling due east from Charles City Courthouse across the Chickahominy River toward Williamsburg while the 3rd Corps under Heintzelman travels on a northeastern route from Charles City Courthouse ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861