- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- General map of Cairo.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Corps, 3rd Remove Location: Culpeper County Remove
Focuses on a small portion of the Rappahannock River close to the line dividing Culpeper and Fauquier counties, Va., and about 8 miles (as indentified by Sneden) from Brandy Station where the Battle of Kelly's Ford occurred on 7 November 1863. Confederate positions are noted as well as the placement of the 3rd, 5th, and 6th corps of the Union Army of the Potomac.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861