- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of Liberia
- The city of New York.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Corps, 3rd Remove Location: Culpeper County Remove
Focuses on a small portion of the Rappahannock River close to the line dividing Culpeper and Fauquier counties, Va., and about 8 miles (as indentified by Sneden) from Brandy Station where the Battle of Kelly's Ford occurred on 7 November 1863. Confederate positions are noted as well as the placement of the 3rd, 5th, and 6th corps of the Union Army of the Potomac.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861