- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Williamsburg Remove
Map shewing [sic] march of the [U.S.] Army from Harrison's Landing or Westover to Williamsburg, Virginia, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th August.
Illustrates the path McClellan's troops took in August 1862 after their July encampment at Harrison's Landing ended. The 1st Corps under Fitz-John Porter, the 6th Corps under Sedgwick, and the 4th Corps under Keyes are shown traveling due east from Charles City Courthouse across the Chickahominy River toward Williamsburg while the 3rd Corps under Heintzelman travels on a northeastern route from Charles City Courthouse ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-08-15