- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- New Zealand.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove Subject: Williamsburg Remove
Map shewing [sic] march of the [U.S.] Army from Harrison's Landing or Westover to Williamsburg, Virginia, 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th August.
Illustrates the path McClellan's troops took in August 1862 after their July encampment at Harrison's Landing ended. The 1st Corps under Fitz-John Porter, the 6th Corps under Sedgwick, and the 4th Corps under Keyes are shown traveling due east from Charles City Courthouse across the Chickahominy River toward Williamsburg while the 3rd Corps under Heintzelman travels on a northeastern route from Charles City Courthouse ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861