- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Grand Canyon
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Liberia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Clarion, Clarion County
- New Zealand.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul Remove
[A map of Fairfax County, and parts of Loudoun and Prince William Counties, Va., and the District of Columbia] /
LC Land ownership maps, 1251 Relief shown by hachures. Shows western Washington D.C. region, including fortifications and names of some residents. Title derived from Stephenson's Civil War maps, 1989. Pen-and-ink on tracing linen mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H30 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Hoffmann, J. Paul - Brown, Samuel Howell
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864