- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The city of New York.
- Ivory Coast.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- New Zealand.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Subject: Chantilly (Va.), Battle Of Remove
Concerns the placement of Union and Rebel forces, including the headquarters of General Samuel P. Heintzelman, for the last scene of fighting of the Second Bull Run Campaign, June-September, 1862. Covers portions of Fairfax County, Va., including the area around Chantilly and Germantown.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-09-01