- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of Liberia
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- General map of Cairo.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Subject: Army Remove
Details the action of July 1, 1862, with most of the major Confederate forces under the command of Stonewall Jackson, D. H. Hill, and Magruder, identified in their location north of Malvern Hill, and all the Union troops due south of the Confederates, notably including Berdan's sharpshooters and the troops of Heintzelman, under whom Sneden served, Couch, Morell, and others.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-07-01