- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The city of New York.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Subject: Corps, 6th Remove
Concerns the Battle of Savage's Station, Henrico County, Va., which was one of the Seven Days' Battles, 26 June-1 July 1862.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1870