- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- The city of New York.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- China-India border.
- New Zealand.
- General map of Cairo.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Subject: Gilmer, Jeremy Francis Remove
Map of the counties of Charles City, Goochland, Hanover, Henrico, King William, New Kent, and part of the counties of Caroline and Louisa, Virginia.
"Chief Engineer's Office D.N.V. Maj. Gen. J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer."--apears above title. "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, geographic features and land owners. With ...
- Contributor: Confederate States of America. Army. Dept. of Northern Virginia. Chief Engineer's Office - Alexander, Edward Porter
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864