- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- China-India border.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Subject: Jackson, Stonewall Remove
Details the action of July 1, 1862, with most of the major Confederate forces under the command of Stonewall Jackson, D. H. Hill, and Magruder, identified in their location north of Malvern Hill, and all the Union troops due south of the Confederates, notably including Berdan's sharpshooters and the troops of Heintzelman, under whom Sneden served, Couch, Morell, and others.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862-07-01