- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Grand Canyon
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Henrico County Remove Subject: James River (Va.) Remove
Details the action of July 1, 1862, with most of the major Confederate forces under the command of Stonewall Jackson, D. H. Hill, and Magruder, identified in their location north of Malvern Hill, and all the Union troops due south of the Confederates, notably including Berdan's sharpshooters and the troops of Heintzelman, under whom Sneden served, Couch, Morell, and others.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861