- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Grand Canyon
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Manassas Region Remove Location: Prince William County Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove
Covers Occoquan River from Bland's Ford to entrance of Bull Run and covers Bull Run from entrance of Cub Run to mouth. Shows fords, military roads, common roads, H.Q. Manassas Station, settlements, wooded areas, and streams. Pen-and-ink (red and black) and watercolors (blue and light green). "For Col. Harrston" handwritten in lead pencil below legend. In ink handwriting on cloth backing: Col. Harrston. Oriented ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Maps, Manuscript 1
- Maps 1
- Civil War 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County, Va.) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Prince William County and Fairfax County Prince William County) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County) 1
- Manassas Region 1
- Manassas Region (Va.) 1
- Fords (Stream Crossings) 1
- History 1