- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Manassas Region Remove Subject: Fairfax Remove
Shows the movement of troops in a three county area extending from Warrenton, Va., in Fauquier County through Manassas, Va., in Prince William County, ending to the east around Centreville and Fairfax, Va., in Fairfax County, during the Second Battle of Manassas or Bull Run.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861