- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of Liberia
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The city of New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639