- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639