- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863-07