- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- China-India border.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: New England Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639