- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Region Remove Location: Roanoke Remove
"Shows fortifications, camps, roads, railroads, street pattern of Richmond and Petersburg, towns, drainage, vegetation, hachures, and houses. The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. " -- LC Civil War maps / Stephenson. "The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. By referring to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to ...
- Contributor: Baumgarten, J. - Bufford, John Henry
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864