- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- General map of Cairo.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Bohn, Casimir Remove
Low-angle bird's-eye view. Shows cities of Washington and Alexandria in foreground. Includes index of military positions with regiment names. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 678 Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. ...
- Contributor: Bohn, Casimir - E. Sachse & Co.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861