- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- The city of New York.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Bohn, Casimir Remove
Low-angle bird's-eye view. Shows cities of Washington and Alexandria in foreground. Includes index of military positions with regiment names. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 678 Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. 39 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing. DCP
- Contributor: Bohn, Casimir
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861