- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Liberia
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1870-1879 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove
Atlas of fifteen miles around Washington, including the counties of Fairfax and Alexandria, Virginia /
Some p. were originally folded. Phillips 1500 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy deacidified and rebound with each leaf encapsulated. Pages 86-87 numbered 76-77. Map of the United States on p. - and world map on p. -.
- Contributor: Hopkins, Griffith Morgan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1879