- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Ivory Coast.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Shenandoah River Valley Remove Location: Rockingham County Remove
[Map of the counties of Greene, Madison, Page, and Rockingham, and parts of the counties of Albemarle, Augusta, Culpeper, Louisa, Orange, and Rappahannock, Va.]
"Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, and geographic features. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864