- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- China-India border.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Republic of Liberia
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Varle, Charles Remove
Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of some residents. Accompanied by photocopy of text: Topographical description of the counties of Frederick, Berkeley & Jefferson : situated in the state of Virginia, in which the author has described the natural curiosities of those counties ... to which is added a beautiful map of those counties / by Charles Varle. 34 p. ; 22 cm. (original ...
- Contributor: Varle, Charles - Jones, Benjamin
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1809