- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1780-1789 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780