- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. Remove Location: Atlantic States Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863