- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Republic of Liberia
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Sites and Collection: Cultural Landscapes Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639