- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Republic of Liberia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- New Zealand.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Sites and Collection: Cultural Landscapes Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639