- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639