- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Contributor: Dabney, Chiswell Remove
This hand-drawn map accompanies a letter to Dabney's mother describing a recent foray by Jeb Stuart's cavalry into Maryland and Pennsylvania, and an encounter with Union forces when the Confederates attempted to recross the Potomac River at White's Ford, Va.
- Contributor: Dabney, Chiswell - Saunders Family
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862